Our "forever home"

Our "forever home"

Friday, February 11, 2011

Transition of "O" into our home

Back in December, Blaine and I were told of a red file meeting to be held for a little 3 year old girl, named "O". We were very excited because she sounded like a neat little person. The red file meeting was held on January 5, 2011 (way to start a new year!) and we were chosen. We attended the paper staffing to get more information on January 7. Since life has been crazy and hectic since January 7, I have not been posting updates on the adoption process. The following posts are the e-mails that I sent out to family members following various visits with little "O" during the transition process. "O" moved in yesterday and so far so good:) She is sleeping soundly as I write this, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Ok...here they go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose "anonymous", leave your initials so I know who you are!