Our "forever home"

Our "forever home"

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 month anniversary and more 4/14/11


“O”'s 2 month anniversary was on April 10. It seems like 2 years. Maybe just because we're exhausted:) We went to the zoo and had kettle corn and pet the goats. It was great. Every night (except for days when she hasn't slept for quiet time and she's really tired) involves multiple call-outs to me from her bed..."mommy! where's Bob?" (one of her stuffed animals), "mommy, hello kitty need a bandaid!", "mommy, I love you!", "Mommy, what you eating?", "mommy, there's a fly in my room", "mommy, what's that noise?", "mommy, my skin is dry", and my favorite..."mommy, my went poo-poo!". Because no matter what, she will squeeze out anything she's got in order for me to come empty her potty. I have attached a picture of her little deposits. I'm not sure whether to laugh or scream sometimes. well, good night. joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose "anonymous", leave your initials so I know who you are!