Our "forever home"

Our "forever home"

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping in cupboards Feb 24, 2011

Feb 24, 2011

“O” decided to go shopping in our cupboards today (I thought that only happened once they go to college?) and so she filled a grocery bag with various items.

Tonight at dinner time, Blaine was at work and we were listening to "Honey in My Coffee" album and the song "Coffee Eyes" was playing (about his dog, Missy). “O” was being silly and talking, but as soon as he sang the line, "she's the sweetest thing, always by my side" she stopped and said, "he singing about me!".

Today I discovered what Blaine has already enjoyed a few times...drinking starbucks while letting our child run free in the mall play area. Ahhhh....peace.

In these pics she is wearing the adorable dress/shirt that my friend, Lauren, got for her. She picked it out today and was very proud of it.

yesterday and today “O” skyped with Mika and her family. It went really well. She said a couple of times, "my wanna go to your house!" but wasn't crying, just stating a fact. It's good - good she still wants to see them. I'm glad she loves them and is connected to them. They enjoyed seeing each other, and I actually miss them quite a bit, too! They are great people! We are going to try to do a park date sometime soon. Going over to their house too soon might be weird or confusing for “O”.

-joni

ps - I don't know how full time stay-at-home mom's do it...I'm looking forward to going to ASU tomorrow:) We've had a couple of awesome days, I'm just ready for a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you choose "anonymous", leave your initials so I know who you are!